Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Trying to do Better

The past few months have been very boring on this little blog of mine. For that, I appologize! Really, I am so, so sorry. I just sort of lost all motivation and couldn't think of anything good to blog about. Hopefully I will be able to make that all up to you!

I am completely re-vamping my etsy.com shop, so it has been and will be closed until further notice. It just wasn't what I had hoped it would be. As things get going for me, I will start posting sneak peaks at the new and improved products going into the shop. I am not going to focus on just one or two things, but a multitude of great gift items. So as not to shock everyone, I will attempt to introduce new products slowly and only 1 or 2 at a time.

During that whole process, I will also make blog post corresponding to the new products. I will still do "everything bagel" posts, but I am hoping to get more people interested in reading my blog and checking out my shop.

It is a new year, and I have a new outlook on my blogging, crafting life.

Please stick with me, I will make 2012 a better blogging experience for my readers and myself!

Love y'all!
XOXO

Beth

No comments: