I used Pinterest again for a bunch of recipes that I wanted to try making.
Here is my review of the foods I tried out.
Spinach Dip Mini Bread-bowls
These things are awesome!
They are the best when they are warm, but still pretty good when they are cooled off.
These are heavenly!
I made them for one of our Christmas celebrations and everyone that tried them loved them!
They were still nice and warm, so they didn't hold their shape when they were cut into, but who cares when something tastes so wonderful!
I loved these baby's so much that I will even be happy to share the recipe with all of my lovely readers.
Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350
- Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls and lay flat in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Stretch the rolls to cover the bottom of the pan. Pinch any seams closed.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla until combined and smooth.
- Spread this over top of the crescent roll.
- Unroll your remaining can of crescent rolls and lay this on top of the cream cheese mixture, again, pinching closed any open seams.
- Pour your melted butter on top of the crescent roll.
- In a bowl mix the remaining sugar and tablespoon of cinnamon together and sprinkle that evenly on top of butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Let cool for approximately 20 minutes and then put in refrigerator to completelychill before cutting into squares.
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Mini Cinnamon Rolls
These were very tastey, but boy were they tough to roll up.
I tried these for a night-time snack before everyone went to bed.
When I went to roll them up, they kept pulling apart at the seams.
Even though they were tough to roll, they were definitely worth the trouble!
Who doesn't LOVE cinnamon rolls, even miniature ones?!?!?
This in ingenious!
They made for perfect egg sandwiches...
Bake 12 and you have sandwiches for a week (unless you live with my family).
These didn't make it past 3 days in our house (we LOVE eggs)!