Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

It Is Official...


I have finally re-opened Warm Bouquet on Etsy.

I couldn't be more thrilled!

Everything is new, there is nothing there that I had attempted selling before.

What is the best part?
I am going to donate 10% of every sale to St. Jude Research Hospital.

Since I am a nurse, I wanted to give something to a cause that is near and dear to my heart.
I have two children and I would be forever grateful, if my children were ill, to those that donate and work to find a cure for cancer.

Since I want to get this show on the road, I will have a special offer through the end of February.
Yes, you heard read that correctly!
When you make a purchase, enter SPECIAL10 at check out and you will recieve 10% off of your purchase.

Right now, I only have items listed in the Lullaby section, but I will be working very dilligently to post additional items in some of the other sections I have planned.
*Kitchen
*Jewelry
*Gifts     

I hope you will check out my little shop and recommend it to your friends and family.

Thank you so much!
XOXOXO
Beth

No comments: