Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday Pinterests

These are a few things I need to get or do in our house!

Pinned Image
Our daughter's bedding set did not come with a bed skirt. I think I'm gonna take one of her pillow shams to the fabric store and get some fabric to match and wrap around her box spring.

Pinned Image
If I can find some baskets that are skinny enough, I would definately do this.
Our stairs are kind of narrow.

Pinned Image
This is seriously excellent! Only, I think I would do it with our "house rules," that way visiting children would know what the rules of our house are...As well as a few parents.
NO, I am not saying anything about any of our friends or family!

Pinned Image
Love these, we should have bought one at the Farmer's Market this summer.
Guess we will have to get one next year...er, i mean this year.

No comments: