Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My 2012 Reading List...the First 25

One of my goals for this year is to read 100 books/novels in 365 days.
This is my list...

1269514437_82912970_1-fotografii-de--colectia-biblioteca-adevarul-100-de-carti-pe-care-trebuie-sa-le-ai_large

...well, some of it anyway.
I'm still looking for more books to make up my entire list.
  1. The Girl Who Played With Fire
  2. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
  3. The Hunger Games
  4. Catching Fire
  5. Mockingjay
  6. London Bridges
  7. Mary, Mary
  8. Cross
  9. Double Cross
  10. Cross Country
  11. Alex Cross's Trial
  12. I, Alex Cross
  13. Cross Fire
  14. The Gift
  15. The Help
  16. Undress Me in the Temple of Heaven
  17. Demon Dark
  18. Shakespeare's Landlord
  19. Shakespeare's Champion
  20. Shakespeare's Christmas
  21. Shakespeare's Trollop
  22. Shakespeare's Counselor
  23. Angels and Demons
  24. The Lost Symbol
  25. The Enchantress

2 comments:

Janna said...

That's a fun goal to shoot for! I'll let you know if I come across any good ones to add to your list. ;o) I'm kind of shooting for sixty, but usually I just try to read more than I did the year before . . . two books down so far, so I'm off to a good start! ;o)

Mike and Kirsten said...

Undress me in the temple of heaven is great! So it The Help!! I like the Girl with the dragon tattoo series also! I just started hunger games. Check out my goodreads books because I have all my book club books out there...you might find some to add to your list.