Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday Pinterests

Now that I am getting to the end of the "off my right foot" issue...
I have been really looking through health and fitness inspiration.
I have recently purchased 3 videos that I think will be fun to do, but I have also been looking through weight-bearing/lifting stuff on Pinterest.

Here is what inspires me this week

7 days to skinny jeans
I just bought my first ever pair of skinny jeans, so I guess this is definitely something I'll have to try out!
(BTW, you can click on the photos to go to the website)

ARMS: 6 mins
Definitely need to use this!
Especially when your son asks why your muscles are upside-down and "wiggly".
MORTIFIED!!!

Thighs!
I found that some of my pants are not very happy with me due to my inner thighs.
Guess that means I might want to start doing these...

...and this again.
Pinned Image
Yep, went through almost the entire program and then gave up.
I hate not having the motivation to keep going with something.
This year MUST change that!
I need a work out partner that has a membership to my gym and makes me get my booty up in the morning to go, but not at 5:00 am.

Trimming that waist line!
I have the "middle of the road" bulge that I would like to whittle down a bit.
Maybe this would help me out with that!
(Sorry, no link for this one)

An finally for today, a little bit of INSPIRATION...
Pinned Image

No comments: