Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

New Items for Warm Bouquet on Etsy

These beauties are going to be in the *Kitchen section of the shop.
Hopefully I will be able to get them posted in the next week or so.

Aren't they just so pretty?
If you had to ask me, handmade hotpads are way more durable than store bought.
Every time I have bought a hotpad from a store, it doesn't seem to be quite as quality as I would like it to be.
These pretty hotpads stand up well in the kitchen and in the washer and dryer.

  

I LOVE these towels.
They are so pretty too!
I need to make more of these for EVERY season and holiday, just for my own kitchen!

The set is just perfect and I love the matchy-match of the hot pad and towel.
The wine corks are a trivet that I made.
Unfortunately, the trivet is not going to be an item for sale in the shop.
Well, at least not at this time anyway. Sorry!!!



No comments: