Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tangled?

Nope, but I got your attention!

Under normal circumstances, I absolutely LOVE my hair, but sadly that so-called love has slightly diminished.  I have recently made the decision to grow out my hair from a "short" cut.  Sadly, it is at a stage that I hate!  That in-between stage...  I can't pull it back into a pony tail, yet I cannot style it the way I would prefer to.  Growing out shorter hair is truely a pain-in-the-neck!

This is how long it was before I got it cut.

Now, I am anxious to grow it out even longer than that.
The waiting part is what I H-A-T-E the most!

Long, silky, smooth hair...
5404556897_9651f1513a_z_large

Tumblr_ldsote1q6o1qef5huo1_500_large

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Waiting is the hardest part. But you look beautiful! Even on the best hair day of my life I never had glorious hair like that last pic. One can dream!

Brooke T said...

I'm growing my hair out too! That's the hardest part but don't cut it! You can do it :D