Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

It's a LOVELY Friday...

Okay, so it didn't start out great. We all over-slept, but thank goodness Logan had pajama day today at school.  I had to clean Jillianne's room - she actually has a floor under that carpet of clothing and toys. I also cleaned up the kitchen a bit.

Why did it end up being a lovely day you ask?

Well, I worked on a new purse for a little bit.  All that is left to do is the sewing, which I will probably do tomorrow. Can't wait to see how it turns out! I love the fabric and the pattern I came up with. 

I am actually feeling "pretty" today! 
:-)
hehehe 

Seriously, that doesn't happen all that much. Sadly, I didn't leave the house at all, so I am feeling pretty just for Jillianne, the dog, and myself. I guess at least I wont' be rushing to get ready and make it to work on time.

It is a gorgeous day outside.  It is actually not freezing and I was able to let the fire go out and it's not cold in the house. LOVE IT!!!

Oh and I got an email from Christina over at 2 Little Hooligans about her "Fat Friday" giveaway from last week. I WON it! I am so excited, I enter these giveaways all the time and I never seem to win any of them. This totally made my day. I don't think anything will ruin what turned into a very lovely day.

Oh a quick photo, just to make you grin from ear-to-ear!
She picked out her own clothes today (we will have to find a warmer top though)

Well, I had better get ready for work now!
Hope you are all having a lovely day!


2 comments:

Blogs said...

ahhhh! too cute...love the stockings and yes, you are quite beautiful my friend! hope you are enjoying the warmer weather...oddly it's been cold here in sw fl! enjoy the day! xoxo

Ashley said...

Oh wow, that is one little cutie!! xo