Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Craft of the Month

As I said before, this month, I decided to re-learn crochet and do some crochet as my February craft. I started out making a pretty simple scarf.  So far I have made 4 of them and I must say, after I got the hang of the first one, the other three took no time at all.  Maybe 2 hours a piece.  I have to be kind of particular, because yarn is not something I have in abundance at home like my fabric stash.

Here are three of the scarves I've made so far.

These were gifts to two of my girlfriends.  The green one for my girl, Mallory.
The purple one went to Lindsay over at Scenic Glory!

Our little princess modeling her scarf. 
Isn't she adorable?
The scarf is mighty pretty too!

I am currently working on a hat for myself, but it is a little bit more complicated (even though the pattern says "easy").  If I ever get it completed, I'll be sure to post it too!

Keep toasty warm!
Hugs,
Beth


No comments: