I've been thinking lately about all of the things I'd like to do and see over the course of what is left of my lifetime.
Without further Adu...
My "Bucket List"
- Open A Web-based Shop (Etsy or We Heart Shops)
- Visit Las Vegas, NV
- Sail on a Catamaran in the British Virgin Islands
- Learn to Play the Guitar
- Take a Road Trip on Route 66
- Meet Some of My Bloggy Friends in Person (not my family bloggy friends though, I already know you)
- Read "The Lord of the Rings" Trilogy
- Vacation to Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Take an Adults Only Vacation with another couple we know (any couple)
- Travel to New York City
- See a Broadway Musical on Broadway
- Purchase a Pair of Christian Louboutin Pumps (love these)
- Be a Featured Blogger
- Visit Rome to See the Sistine Chapel
- Take Our Kids to Disney World, Florida
- Design a New Dress for Myself
- Have Lasik Surgery to Correct My Vision
- Renew Our Wedding Vows in Jamaica
- Throw/Catch a Fish at Pike Place fish Market in Seattle
- Eat a Deep Fried Carne Asada Taco @ California Tacos & More in Omaha, Nebraska
- Get 2 more tattoos
- Run/Walk a Half Marathon
- Write a Poem
- Take a Cake Decorating Class
- Learn How to Make Hand Stamped Jewelry
- Travel to Paris to Visit the Louvre Museum
- Make Something that Someone Stops Me to Ask "Where did you get that?"
- Purchase a Serger (specialty type of sewing machine)
- Have a Stand/Booth at the Farmer's Market (maybe share one)
- Teach My Daughter How to Sew
- Take a Girl's Night Out Trip (weekend trip) to Anywhere
- Read 100 Novels in 365 Days
- Learn to Shoot a Long Bow
- Visit the Land of 10,000 Lakes & Catch My Limit of Fish (Minnesota)
- Meet A Famous Actor/Actress
- Learn to Use a Pottery Wheele
- Spend a Day with the Kids at Paint Yourself Silly
- Shoot My Very First Deer with My Hubby
(okay, I will not shoot the deer with my hubby, I will hopefully shoot one with a rifle while OUT with him!)
This is kind of an on-going list at this point.
I have been trying to come up with things that I/We have not yet done.
Yes, there are a few things that have been completed that would fall under some of these, but this is from this day forward.
Stuff that has been done in the past doesn't count toward completion of the list.
What's on your "Bucket List"?
Seriously, I would LOVE to know... Maybe I'll even get a few more ideas for mine! ;-)