Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Pinterests

Today, I wanted to share with you some of the things that I've pinned to my
Low Carb/Low Calorie pin board.

I felt it was appropriate since I am following a low carb plan and didn't want my foods to
get too boring. There is only so much baked or grilled chicken that one can stand day after day after day...

I am a seriously sugar-aholic, so I wanted to be able to go to my iPad and get on Pinterest to pull up a recipe for something yummy, yet low in carbohydrates.

Here are some of the yummy recipes I plan to try.
**click on the photos to see where I found it**

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

The next three photos are recipes that I have tried and LOVE!
You can find the recipes and a few others here.

Pinned Image
Lemonaide Protein Bars - Low Carb

Pinned Image
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes - Low Carb
I eat these with a little bit of butter spread on top then sprinkle with Splenda.

Pinned Image
Carrot Cake Protein Bars - Low Carb

WOW, it is a good thing I just ate!
I would be salivating if I hadn't.
All of these look so tastey!

No comments: