Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Why do I Feel So Sad?

Let's just get serious for a little bit...

Photography-sad-sadness-text-trees-typography-favim.com-79021_large

Why, you ask, do I feel so sad?

You are probably thinking, she has a wonderful little family,
a really good career as a Licensed Practical Nurse,
she is talented with her sewing machine, etc...
How could she possibly feel sad?

Maybe it's all the little things that accumulate and cause me anxiety/stress...
Maybe it's being on a completely opposite schedule as my family...
Maybe it's because I have so few friends and never get to see them because I work nights...
Maybe it's because I need to have a proper outlet for stress and don't...
Maybe it's just something incredibly stupid...

I honestly don't know why I feel sad!
There are just days that I could stay in bed and cry all day and I don't even know why.
I spend more time feeling sad than I should, especially when I am home with my family.

I guess I just need to get to the bottom of it and fix whatever is broken.

Anyway, sorry I had to get serious on y'all.
It's only Tuesday and I am having a rough week already.
Don't worry, I have an appointment with my physician on Friday.
Hopefully he can help me get out of this "sadness ditch".

No comments: