Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The "Studio"

Have I mentioned that I LOVE to sew?
Well, once you see my "studio" you will know that I love to sew and that I am pretty darn good at making a huge mess!


I do clean it up once in a while, but what's the point, I know where everything is located when it looks like this.  When I took these pictures, it was actually not nearly as messy as it is today! I just CAN'T be clean when I am in creative mode.

It would be fantastic if I had a special room just for my sewing, but unfortunately that is not the case. Hopefully at some point I can move into our office, but right now that is not a possibility, the hubs would absolutely go insane if I left a mess like this in the office. I'll have to mend my ways a bit first.

Anyway...
Hope you have a fabulous week!
See you back soon!

No comments: