Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

What'd You Do Today?


Tumblr_lh2vjqcfkm1qdbbywo1_500_large

Date: August 22, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m. Central Time
What'd I just do: Showered and got ready for work (which includes making my dinner).
What'd I do today: Woke at 7:20 a.m. and made me a cup-o-joe. Rushed Logan to get himself ready to go to school and took him. Came home and put on something a little more decent to head to the grocery store. Lil' J and I went to the grocery store which I must say did not take us nearly as long as I was afraid it would. We got home, I unloaded and put away all of the groceries and then spent the remainder of the day making chocolate chip cookies and egg salad for sandwiches (for Logan's lunches and my dinners at work).
What happened last night: I got off of work at 5:00, got home and was very grouchy! I picked up my craft room a bit and spent the rest of the night watching TV and reading my book (not good bed-fellows - it took me 3 hours to read 50 pages). Oh, and ate pizza for dinner.
What am I doing tomorrow: Taking Lil' J to her 4-year old Well-child appointment (only a few months late). Probably doing a tad bit of sewing on a tote bag and then going to work by 3:00.
What's Lil' J doing: Telling me that she cannot pick up her toys because it is too hard (even though it wasn't too hard to get them all out)!
What's Max doing: The same thing Max is always doing - laying in the middle of all of the toys (even on top of a few) and snoozing.

Maybe I need to make my days a tad less lazy?
What do ya think?

No comments: