Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

This Week...Operation de-Clutter

Tumblr_lishe52i7s1qhfc59o1_500_large

OK, maybe not de-clutter, but at least clean things up.
Our son is spending the week with his paternal grandparents out of town, so it's just me and the little one at home during the day this week.
Which actually works out to my advantage, because elementary schools start up on the 16th.
So, I am hoping to get the house into a semi-clean "state of affairs" for back-to-school.

Today I worked on the living and dining rooms...
picked up and vacuumed (still need to dust, but that can be done at a later date - not a fan of dusting).

The big project is going to be getting our daughter's room clean.
The kid changes - I swear to you - no less than a minimum of 3 times a day and sometimes more!
Oh, and that is between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Yes, we are trying to stop it, but we can't forbid her from playing in her room!

I am also in the process of de-cluttering my "studio."
I have actually sold a number of items that I no longer use on ebay, but I still have a very LONG way to go. Slowly, but surely it will get done.

Anyway, what are your plans for the week?

No comments: