Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Top Priority...

Making Time!

59670721_rdpvcno7_c_large

Seriously, it should not be this difficult for me to find 30 minutes in my day to get outside and actually do something physical!
I can already tell that all of the hard work that went into the running program I did a few months ago has gone completely out the window.

So, now that school will be starting for our son, I am going to commit to going to the gym on a very regular basis again. Heck! We don't pay for the membership to NOT use it!
School starts at 8:15 a.m., so the little one and I will take him to school and then head to the gym by 8:30 or 9:00 (gotta wait for "Child Watch" to open for the day).

Too often am I reminded of how short life can be for those of us that don't take care of our bodies. 
Unfortunately, we are all mearly mortals and that carries with it the reality of our mortality. I wish I could say I am going to live forever, but at least if I can't live forever, I will make sure I am going to live for a very, very long time.

No comments: