Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Switching Gears

So, the running thing has kinda - I said KINDA - petered out for me. I have moved on to resistance training and a completely new nutritional plan. Amazingly, I love it so far. Okay, maybe not the resistance training, but the nutritional plan is really great and has some awesome foods!

I plan to take photos of some of my favorite meals from the plan as I go along to share with all of you! Maybe for FTLOB Tasty Tuesday posts.

Oooo...you wanna know what is totally awesome! I have finally succeeded at one of my New Year's Resolutions! I have been drinking so much water that I can't even drink a half of a 12 oz soda without getting a belly ache! Yep, I tried it last Friday. I was seriously craving a sugar rush while I was at work and thought I would treat myself to a 12 oz can of Mt. Dew. I barely got half the can down before I had to go dump it out. Now that is what I call a total success!

I will have to be sure and let you all know what my results are from this new nutrition and fitness plan as the time goes by. So far, it is pretty darn good, I have lost 8 lbs total. I still have a long way to go to get to where I want to be, but I am determined to get there.

No comments: