Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Running Week #9

Man-O-Man...
Running for 25 minutes straight kicked my butt on Saturday.
Actually, I couldn't hack it. I had to break it up and walk some of it.

This week I am going to repeat the program from last week.
I feel like I have to.
If I am going to fall in love with running, I have to take it slow and steady.
That means repeating workouts as needed to get to where I wanna be.

I do have to say this though...
I LOVE what it is doing to my body!
I can totally tell my rear-end is getting tighter. I can look in the mirror and not cringe at my back-side!
Oh, and I was NOT self-concious about being in a bikini,
yep a bikini, at the public swimming pool on Sunday!

I am so stoked!!!
That alone is a total motivation booster.

I wish I had taken before photos!
Oh well, I know and my husband knows how far I've come in the 8 weeks!
That is what truely matters to me.

YAY!!!

1 comment:

Janna said...

A big "Yay!!!" and "Way to go!!!" I really think once your body adapts to running it is much easier to pick up again in the future (should you ever have lapses like I often do!). Enjoy reaping all the benefits of your new healthy habit!