Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Terrible Daughter and Daughter-In-Law

Mother's Day is only a few days away and I can't think of anything to get for the Mothers in our family!

I wanted to do something handmade, but in all honesty, I don't think I could get anything made that quickly. When the hubs and I went to Charleston, SC last year, we discovered something that we both thought was fabulous - Lemon oil salt scrub.

OMG! the best thing since sliced bread!!!

Made our hands feel so soft and the scent was WONDERFUL!
Anyway, I thought about making some of that for all of the Mom's in the family, but I can't find a "high-quality" essential oil that would work for the scrub. I also don't know that any of them would use the stuff. Obviously, I would, but that's me!

Then I thought I could make some scented sachels for the unmentionables drawer, but again I don't know that they would get used. Also, everyone has such differing taste in scents, I wouldn't want to "stink out" somebody's nose.

Guess I will just have to resort to a good ole gift card or something.
Not even sure about a gift card either.

Ahhhhhh!!!!!

Mothers, what would you like for Mother's Day?
Handmade, store bought, or flowers?

You know what sucks even more? 
I didn't know May 8, was Mother's Day and I signed up to work over time.
Hello? I am such an idiot!
At least I will be off by 1500 (3:00 pm).

That is my dilema this week! Sheesh, why do I do this to myself!
Ugh...

No comments: