Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

workout channel

Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder

I’m currently researching my different television package options over at www.cabletvadvisor.com. I am specifically looking for a package that will include an exercise channel with different workouts available. Do channels like that exist anymore? I think I remember when I was a kid, there was always a channel my mom would watch and use to workout. I haven’t seen one like that yet, and I’m hoping to find one for me. I work such ridiculously odd hours that it is difficult for me to find a gym that accommodates my schedule, and frankly, I’d rather workout at home. The only thing is, I get bored doing the same workout video over and over, so I’m hoping to find a show to watch that changes every day. You know, like a different setting, or different workout routines. Surely something like that exists on television still. I guess I could also buy a selection of videos and switch them out, but that still sounds really boring to me compared to finding a show that I always watch.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

My package has an on-demand channel. You can choose between different types of workouts (cardio, yoga, etc) or length of time (5min, 20, 60, etc).