Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday Pinterests

Okay, you all know I L-O-V-E to sew...
No need to go into how much, let's just get on with the "pins" already!

Pinned Image
I love dresses for the summer and this one will be so simple!
A fitted tank top (or t-shirt) and a whole lot of fabric for the skirt.

Pinned Image
Aren't these bags just so cute?
I want to make one of these so I don't have to pack a suitcase for a weekend at the in-laws!

Pinned Image
I know 2 little girls that may be getting these for Christmas this year, only in different colors.
How bad is that?
My sister and I always got the same thing in different colors from our Maternal Grandmother and Grandfather.
Now look at me, I'm doing the same thing to my 2nd cousins!

Pinned Image
Mommy version of a pillowcase top...only made in a much more "flowy" fabric!

Pinned Image
I am in love with Owls lately...
See...
Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Definitely an option for Warm Bouquet on Etsy.

No comments: