Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Know I Told Y'all That I Like to Sew

Yep, I really do.  As a matter of fact, I have made a few things lately that I am giving to our kids for Christmas.  At least I can share these things with you, because I know the kiddos won't see them before the holidays!  :-)

First up is felt food for our daughter.
She loves to "cook" in her little kitchen and I am tired of stepping on the hard plastic food that gets left all over the floor.  I haven't made a whole lot of stuff, but it's a good start.
I also made this little set for her to cook in.
This set however was sold to someone, but I am making another set for little Jilli-bean for Christmas.

I am also working on something for Logan, but it is not done yet...
Actually, the only thing I have gotten done on it is cut it out, but I will be completing the sewing on it sometime this weekend.
He has been asking for a new school bag (messenger style), so that is what he's getting. 
It will be denim and green camo.  I have a couple hunters in the family!
As soon as I finish that up, I will be posting pictures.

I was so excited to be sewing so much for the holidays, that I just had to make some new stuff for the kitchen.  I love the hot pad and towel.  The wine cork trivet is something that we have had for a while now, but I made this one a bit bigger.  FYI...I am currently working on a tutorial for the trivet which I will be posting in the near future.  Aren't these just so much fun!?!

Well, for now, I will leave you with that.  Like i said before, I will post more pictures after the holidays of the fun things I've made for everyone.

1 comment:

lindsay said...

hey girly! i love those new hot pads and towels you made for your kitchen...they are perfect!! we need to have a sewing date soon. i'm not going to get any better at it if i never do it!! :)

xoxo