Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You...

Maybe it is important that you all get to know me, so I thought I would post some facts about me on occassion.  This will be part 1 of I don't know how many "Getting to Know You" posts.

Getting started...
I am married to Jason and we have two children:
Logan and Jillianne

We also have two dogs:
Nickel (our Weimaraner/"bird dog")

and The Great Gladiator Maximus - Max for short (our boxer)

We live in a lovely home in the midwest, where it is currently stinking cold.  I have lived here all my life and I just can't seem to ever get used to the winters.  Hence my new love of our wood-burning stove.

I love to laze on the couch and watch cartoons with my daughter or movies all morning, but sadly there are things that I must get done during the day, so I don't get to laze every day.

My family (all of my family) is important to me...
**I don't have recent pictures of ALL of my family, but will post some after the holidays**

Today, Jillianne and I slept in till 10:00 a.m. and it felt fantastic, but that kinda messeds up the plans that we had for the day.  Excited that tomorrow we will be heading out to eat a bite of lunch with my sister.  Probably won't get to see her again before she heads back to Santa Fe on Saturday since she'll leave early in the morning and I work Friday night.  I am excited to take a vacation down there sometime in 2011. 

I love you Kirsten and Mike!  Can't wait to visit you in your new home in Santa Fe!!!

Well, that's about all I have for y'all today!  I haven't been sleeping well lately, so I just can't seem to get into my creative mind! Hopefully over the next few days I will have something exciting for you to read about or maybe even a project that I might be able to get done.

1 comment:

Mike and Kirsten said...

Love you too. You all are welcome anytime!