Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thursday Pinterests

Since I've been laid up with my foot in a cast,Ii've been stuck at home and all I think about is FOOD!
A very bad thing, since I cannot workout and have to sit on my rear all day, every day.
I've been wanting to attempt a few recipes that I found on Pinterest...

Here they are!

Pinned Image
The best breadsticks ever!!! Well, aside from Fazoli's.

Pinned Image
Who wouldn't want to try this stuff from Harry Potter...just once?

Pinned Image
If you've never had this stuff, you really need to! My husband doesn't like sweets, but he likes this stuff. He says it reminds him of a Heath Bar.

Pinned Image
I may be making this stuff for Christmas gifts.

Pinned Image
German pancakes made in a muffin tin.

Pinned Image
Oh so yummy! these are going to happen for Christmas morning!

No comments: