Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday Pinterests

Someday, the hubby and I will build our "dream house" on an acreage close to where I grew up.
I have been perusing the web looking for different things that I like and would love to have in our future house. Sure, some of them are kind of rediculous and would probably get a VETO from him, but a girl can dream. Right?

Pinned Image
Isn't this the most unique bookshelf ever?

Pinned Image
Check out this wine cellar. This may be something that WILL NOT get nixed when we build a new home!

Pinned Image
I LOVE this bathroom! Seriously, what's not to love about it?

Pinned Image
 These colors are so fresh and clean!

Pinned Image
Granted our boxer may not live long enough to get one of these, but we will probably have other dogs with hip problems in the future. This would eliminate the need to jump up onto the bed.

No comments: