Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday Pinterests

In the past few weeks, I have been having tattoo envy.
Probably because I recently got a new one myself.

Anyway, I have been looking for some ideas on new ones that I want to get at some point, but first I need to finish up the piece that I have planned for the rest of my back.
No, it is not something that is taking over my entire back, but it will be going up the right side of my back.

OK, on to the photos!

Pinned Image
Since I am a nurse, I would really like to get this. I just don't know where yet.

Pinned Image
Unfortunately, breast cancer took a family member about 3 years ago.
I want to get this in memory of Mayuri and to show my support of breast cancer research.

Pinned Image
"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."
I really like this one, but my goodness, that spot would really smart hurt!
Some day I will get up the courage to do this one!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
These last two are just so pretty! I love the spot on the inside of the wrist.
I don't think my hubby would be too keen on me getting all of the tattoos that I desperately want, but I think as long as they don't take over my entire body, he'd be okay with it.

1 comment:

Janna said...

I LOVE the foot one (pinned it too)! ;o) I have never pictured myself getting a tatoo, but if I did that would be the one!