Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday Pinterest's

Lately, I have been somewhat anxious about my skin.
Not sure what the deal is, but I have started breaking out like a teenager!
Seriously, a woman of 33 my age, should not have to deal with "teenager" skin.

So I have been coveting researching different home remedies and not-so-home remedies for blemish-free and glowing skin.

Here are some of the things that I have found...
Oh, some really pretty make-up ideas too.

Pinned Image
Homemade peel-off pore cleaner

Pinned Image
Baking soda and orange juice mask


Apple Cider vinegar and Aspirin toner

Well, I was hoping to have a better list for you today, but Pinterest was being stubborn and kept giving me a "502 error." Whatever that is?!?

Anyway...
That's all for today.

**Check back soon, I am doing my first ever product review and giveaway.
If you like to scrapbook, but don't have the time to sit down and get everything out, this giveaway might just be right up your alley!**

No comments: