Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Growing up, I absolutely LOVED the Sound of Music.  Of course my favorite song in the movie was and still is "My Favorite Things."  I was singing the song to myself last night at work, and it inspired me to think about a "few" of my favorite things. 

Here they are in no particular order...
brown paper packages
(I'm even wrapping Christmas gifts in brown paper with jute twine this year)

down comforters and big comfy chairs

boxers
(this is close to my heart because Maximus is a boxer)

rustic cabins
(oh how I would love to own a cabin in the middle of no-where to just get away)

silhouette photography
(it is just so beautiful)


tigers
(they are so beautiful, strong, and dangerous)

Have a wonderful weekend.  I will see you again next week. We'll talk about Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

lindsay said...

i heart your favorite things! i have handed you the baton for the relay of friendship. visit my blog to see what it is all about :)pass it on!!

Brooke T said...

I love the brown packages! You can dress it up with a flower like in the picture or some other color!

Meri said...

I'm a sucker for the brown paper packages as well... they made me want to keep reading and scrolling and looking!
Lovely things here on your blog!
Meri