Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

New Look

So, what do you think?
Do you like it?

I decided that the blog needed a make-over.
Not that I didn't LOVE the look before, I just wanted something different.
Since I have a boat-load of business cards that I had ordered prior to getting the previous design done, I thought I had better change things up. Now that I am getting a bit more business than I had before, it seemed like a smart choice to get my "brand" uniform.

Now that the blog and Facebook look alike, all I have left to changed up is the shop over on etsy.
I will hopefully have that done this weekend too.

Let me know what you think.
I am so proud of myself, I was able to do it all on my lonesome...
Okay... I had to "google" and "bing" some things, but otherwise I did it myself.

Not bad for an amateur!!!

No comments: