Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Something so Fun, I had to Share

So, a few weeks back, I completed a team weight loss competition at work. Amazingly enough, my partner and I totally kicked butt and we were each awarded an iPad2. I am still learning the "in's" and "out's" of the whole thing, but I have found a couple really cool apps that I just can't seem to get enough of.

I bet you have seen old photographs that your parents or grandparents cherish. They look old and worn, but are very nostalgic and beautiful. I have always loved the look of old worn photographs. Now, with an app I have, I can alter my photos and have my very own "old", "worn" photos to cherish for years to come.

Here are two photos I have played with.



The other app that I am so excited about is for shooting videos. It also ages the video to look as though it is very old. There is an option for 1920's look, old black and white, 1960's, 1970's, and a few others. What is awesome is that the cost of this app was $1.99. Talk about cheap and totally worth it! I don't have any good video to share with you yet, because I am still trying to figure out how to download them, but as soon as I have it all figured out, you will be the first to see the fun stuff!

Hope you are all having a fantastic week! Talk to you all soon!

No comments: