Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's Just Not My Week!!!

I can't believe it is Thursday already!
This week has gone by so doggone fast!

I had ANOTHER sewing accident too! Good greif! I've been sewing for roughly 26 years and have never had so many issues with killing hurting my hands! Actually, I've never done any damage to my hands! In the last 3 weeks or so, I have sewn through my finger with my sewing machine and clipped the palm of my hand with a pair of scissors. Really!?! Minor set backs, but one can't exactly sew when the main part of one's body that touches the fabric is bleeding profusely!


Which leads me to my next thought...

Well, I hate to disappoint, but it doesn't look like my shop will be opening tomorrow (7/15/11) as I had originally planned. I have nearly everything ready that I am going to open the shop with, but I have not gotten any photos of the products taken.

Tomorrow, I am going to finish one last item first thing in the morning (I almost got it done today, but alas, I had to go to work) or maybe I'll finish it up tonight when I get home from work, and then take loads and loads of pictures. Hopefully I don't get a "wild hair" and decide I need to make "one more thing" again.

I may still be able to squeak in a shop opening tomorrow, but at the latest, the shop will open up on Saturday. If you are interested in anything in the shop, my readers will receive a Grand Opening discount. So, be sure to check back for your discount code!

No comments: