Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Game Day...

There is no place like Nebraska,
Dear old Nebraska U.
Where the girls are the fairest,
The boys are the squarest,
Of any old place that I knew.

There is no place like Nebraska,
Where they're all true blue.
We'll all stick together,
In all types of weather,
For good old Nebraska U.

GO BIG RED!!!


Yep, you guessed it!
Football season in Nebraska has officially started!
We kicked off the first game with some friends and family on Saturday, September 1.
I thoroughly enjoy having people over to our house to watch the games.
My problem is that we serve the same things every time.
If this is going to be a regular occurrence this year, I need to mix things up a bit!
I will totally admit that I am NOT the cook in our house, but I do like to try new things.
Luckily for me, I have a fabulous friend (who also happens to be a blogger) that is a tremendous cook!
She comes up with some of the tastiest recipes!

You have seriously got to check out her blog!

Not only does she post tailgating recipes, she posts recipes EVERY DAY, 5-days a week!
She has everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in between!
She goes through the weekly ads for our area and posts the best deals for "Wallet Watchin' Wednesdays."
There is even a place to print off coupons!
Seriously, you have got to go check it out.

You know the best part of the kick-off game for the HUSKERS...

They started off the season than with a WIN!
Huskers 49-Southern Miss 20

GO BIG RED!!!


No comments: