Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

A to Z of Beth

Photo coutesy of my son taken and edited on my iPad.

A. Age: 33 years old, but as far as you are concerned I will be 29 perpetually!
B. Bed size: Queen, which is seriously not large enough for my husband, our 4-year old, one of our two dogs, and me.
C. Chore that you hate: Bathrooms - why in heavens name did I agree to a house with 3 and a 1/4 of them?!?!?
D. Dogs: 8-year old Boxer, The Great Gladiator Maximus (Max); 4-year old Weimeraner, Nickel and Dime 'N (Nickel)
Essential start to your day: Coffee and going back to sleep for an hour after I take our son to school at 8:00 a.m. Well, I do get off of work at 11:00 p.m. and very often do not get to sleep until well after midnight. I am not a fan of bags and dark circles under my eyes.
F. Favorite color: Blue - which means ALMOST any color of blue.
G. Gold or Silver: I typically wear a little of both at all times
H. Height: 5 feet 6 inches
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the piano, now I just sing in the shower or at the top of my lungs in the car.
J. Job title: Licensed Practical Nurse
K. Kids: 10-year old son, Logan Bubba); 4-year old daughter, Jillianne (Peanut, Princess, Little J, Little One)
L. Live: Lincoln, Nebraska...Home of the Cornhuskers
M. Mother’s name: Connie
N. Nicknames: Beth, Liz, Bethy, Sis (one of the guys at work calls all the full-time nurses this), Gorgeous (hey, this one comes from all of the guys at work - not the creepers though!!!)
O. Overnight hospital stays:  Childbirth twice, terrible kidney infection, and one surgery
P. Pet peeves: Idiots - no matter where you go, what you watch, they are always there!
Q. Quote from a movie: Hehehehe..."Wait for it, wait for it (Marmaduke)... MARMADUKE!!!" I had to use this one, my kids love the movie Marmaduke and every time I think about one of them saying it, it cracks me up! hehehehe
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: Older brother, David; Sister-in-law, Lori; Baby sister, Kirsten; and Brother-in-law, Mike
U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret. Hey, they have lots of different styles and colors!
V. Vegetable you hate:  Peas...eeewwww...and more recently (like in the last 5 years) sweet corn on the cob.
W. What makes you run late: The snooze button on my alarm clock! Who invented the snooze button anyway?
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Shoulder, tailbone, and right hip
Y. Yummy food that you make: Chicken Tortilla Soup and Melt in Your Mouth Pumpkin Bread
Z. Zoo animal: Tigers, Lions...any of the LARGE cats actually!

1 comment:

Janna said...

Fun!! Really no pea-love?? ;o)